Our main internal communication channels are:
- Team Meetings, held about every 6 weeks.
- Twice-weekly synch meetings: “our slack up”.
- Slack for… most things.
- Team mailing list – a single mailing list with everyone on it. .
- Doodle – We use Doodle to agree times, locations and meetings.
Most decisions are made, and most problems solved, in one of the above forums.
Where we store info:
- Google Docs – we used it for almost everything now a days.
- GitHub – a github organization account for shared code and, well, the verseworks DNA that you are reading right now.
How we communicate with the outside world:
- Our website – www.verseworks.com
- A mailing list for our customers and course participants, we send information about upcoming courses about once or twice per quarter.
- Twitter – our twitter handle is @verseworks
- … but the biggest channel of communication is of course the personal and informal channels – tweeting, blogging, and talking to friends and customers. Together we have a huge network!